Frequently Asked Questions
The Citizenship by Investment program provides individuals and families with the opportunity to acquire second citizenship or residency by investing funds in the host country. The program allows applicants a faster way of becoming a citizen of another country. Acquiring an additional passport has several financial, business, family, educational, travel and security benefits.
By securing citizenship through the Citizenship by Investment program, you have access to the best in health, education and financial opportunities. You will also have greater security and the ability to enjoy visa-free travel around the world.
- Skip the long process of acquiring visas when you need to travel and enjoy visa-free access as well as visa-on-arrival to 130+ countries.
- Freely access and tap into lucrative markets around the world to unlock multiple business opportunities
- Enjoy advantageous tax benefits and financial privacy laws, while protecting your wealth from economic situations in your home country
- Elevate your quality of life with easy access to the best healthcare, educational institutions, and transport benefits around the world.
- Relax in some of the world’s most luxurious tropical paradises, beaches, luxurious resorts while exploring rich culture through restaurants, shopping centers, art, galleries, and theatres.
- Navigate away from political and economic insecurity and instability in your home country. Live with ultimate peace of mind in your host country while protecting your family and investment.
- Secure all these benefits for multiple members of your direct family as well with access to a plethora of possibilities through our Government-approved investment programs
With any of these passports, you have the freedom to travel to 140 to 180 countries visa-free, including countries such as the U.K, Schengen Europe, Singapore, and China.
Yes, you get visa-free access to all the countries in the European Union, Europe Schengen member states and the United Kingdom.
The passport that you obtain as a Citizen by Investment is a fully legal passport and is universally recognized.
- For citizenship of Grenada, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, it takes between 3 to 5 months.
- For Malta, it takes 5-6 months to acquire a resident permit and between 1-3 years for citizenship.
- For residency status for Portugal, it takes 4 – 6 months to acquire a residency permit.
- For residency status for Greece, it takes between 2 – 4 months to acquire a residency permit
- Individuals over 18 years old, who meet the application requirements can apply.
- On average, between 3-5 months from when your application is submitted.
- Yes. Your family can also obtain citizenship under your application (additional processing fees may apply). Age restrictions may apply as well.
- In the event that an application is rejected, the initial 50% advisory fee and the government fees that have been paid for submission of the application will not be refunded.
Concordia Consultancies offers:
Citizenship by Investment opportunities in the Caribbean & Europe:
- Kitts and Nevis
- Antigua and Barbuda
Residency by Investment opportunities in Europe:
Citizenship by Investment allows an applicant to become a citizen of a country and hold a valid passport, through investment in donation or a real estate property.
Residency by Investment allows an applicant to secure a Resident Permit which allows them to become a legal resident (but not a citizen) of a country, by investing in real estate. to be a legal resident (but not a citizen) of the country, by investing in real estate (No requirement to actually live in the country).
No, income generated outside of Antigua and Barbuda is not taxed, and there are no capital gains, personal income or inheritance taxes.
Each country has specific requirements the applicant must meet to be able to apply for its citizenship or residency by investment programs. Some of the basic conditions are being over 18 years of age, having a clean criminal record, a legal source of funds and investing in one of the government-approved options.
A spouse, partner, children, parents and grandparents can be eligible under one application. However, definitions of “dependents” and age limits differ for each country.
Yes. Your family can also obtain citizenship under your application. Qualified dependents can include parents and children (minimum and maximum age restrictions apply) with some additional government fees payable.
An investor can add additional eligible family members to the citizenship by investment application even after receiving their passport. A future spouse of the investor, children and grandchildren, parents and the future spouses of the investor’s adult children, provided that the children are financially dependent on the investor, are eligible to join the citizenship by investment application.
There is no time limit within which additional family members can join the program. However, additional fees apply for each family member joining the program at a later date.
All applicants will undergo a thorough due diligence process by the government of the country.
Having a criminal record does not necessarily mean that you will be rejected, particularly if it was a minor offense. An assessment will be made on a case-by-case basis. It is very important to declare everything.
For Citizenship by Investment programs, applicant is not required to visit or reside in the country to obtain the citizenship.
However, Antigua and Barbuda require a short visit after citizenship has been granted.
For Malta’s citizenship program, and the residency program for Portugal and Greece, you must visit the country to submit the Residency application.
The Government may reject the citizenship application if:
- Applicant has a recent criminal record (other than a minor offence), is the subject of a criminal investigation or unable to pass the due diligence clearance.
- Applicant is a potential national security risk or is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to the country’s good name
- If false information was presented in the citizenship application
- Has previously been refused a visa to a country with which the host country has visa free access.
NB: This is on a case-by-case basis.
All our Citizenship by Investment countries allow for dual citizenship.
No, there are no restrictions on dual citizenship. However, you may need to verify if your current home country allows dual citizenship.
We offer citizenship and residency by investment opportunities in Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Lucia, Malta, Portugal and Greece.
Please contact us to discuss the best option for you:
- Website: concordiaconsults.ae
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone call: +971-44-396-372
- Grenada, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Antigua & Barbud – 3 to 5 months.
- Malta – 5 to 6 months to acquire a resident permit and between 1-3 years for citizenship.
- Portugal – 6 to 9 months to acquire a Residency status
- Greece – 2 to 4 months to acquire a Residency status
There is no interview requirement. However, an interview may be required at the discretion of the government.
For St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, Dominica and Saint Lucia, no need to visit at all.
For Antigua & Barbuda, you are required you to visit the country for a minimum of 5 days at any time during the first 5 years of citizenship.
For Malta, Portugal and Greece, you are required to visit the country to submit your application and your biometric data.
Each application is unique. However, our expert consultants will provide you with all the necessary information and guide you through the application process.
No, by law, all applications must go through authorized agents. We are committed to ensuring that our clients have a transparent and stress-free journey towards the acquisition of their citizenship or residency status.
In addition to the main investment, the applicant pays additional fees such as due diligence fees, courier fees, legal fees, etc. The amount depends on the specific situation, for example, the number of dependents. A detailed quotation will be provided for each case.
With the option to purchase real estate, you can re-sell your investment to another after 5-7 years without losing your citizenship. During the 5-7year period, the investor can earn quarterly or yearly returns on the real estate investment.
Open the door to unlimited possibilities
We are dedicated to working with our clients to leverage opportunities